Demonstration Class.

I took a break from the teaching practice for a day. Do you know why? Because I was asked and summoned to take the demonstration class at college. After successfully completing the two sessions of teaching practice, it is not at all a task to engage a class. That much equipped we are with our teaching pedagogy and experiences. But still, I was all tensed and nervous, for I was supposed to engage the class of 6 people, almost all of them having a master degree! See the irony! You can fill an empty bottle, that's easier, I think. But what about bottles that are filled to the brim?! Yet, I managed to engage them satisfactorily. I tried hard to make them least bored; to help them maintain their interest even though the grammar portion was thorough to them.  Anyway, that was yet another page of experience in the book of my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

അറിവ് നിറയുമിടം.

Back with a Bang!

"I cannot rest from travel, I will drink life to the lees."