Observation : Round 2

Well, the much awaited, 'several times postponed', second round observation took place today. Meekha Ma'am arrived on time, just two minutes before the bell for the second period rang. Arsha was well prepared and equipped with all her teaching aids including PPT, models and activity cards, and the teacher's feedback testified that her performance was worth the efforts. To speak about my class, I too was prepared, though there were less teachings aids, models and the like. I could handle the session well, though not so well as expected, but it was fruitful, I suppose. I was confident yet nervous, for there were two teachers, not one, to observe my class; Meekha Ma'am, our optional teacher and Abhilash Sir, my teacher concerned. However, I managed to engage the class satisfactorily. Thus,  we are free now; no more observations, no more tensions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

അറിവ് നിറയുമിടം.

Back with a Bang!

"I cannot rest from travel, I will drink life to the lees."